Whether you are a corporate or
individual your currency risk management requires constant attention as the
foreign exchange market is extremely volatile and waits for no one. Specialised skills, market knowledge and
qualified staff are required to ensure that profit margins are protected and
investments are secured. Shield Capital
ensures its clients have a foreign currency policy in place that fits their
SHIELD CAPITAL offers the following services to its corpOrate clients:
- Ensuring the most aggressive FX rates to minimise your costs: Shield works closely with the banks in South Africa and has access to market tools to ensure the best rate is available.
- Personal Monitoring Service / Daily FX Market Analysis: Shield Capital has access to the right information to assist clients to make informed decisions around the timing of their currency trading and to help understand the risk around market volatility.
- Hedging Policies and Advice: Shield Capital specialises in formulating both policies that assist its clients in achieving foreign exchange protection and their defined objectives with tools like Spot, FECs, Zero Cost Collars and Deposits.
- Providing Back Office Services: Leaving the admin to Shield so that you and your staff can focus on your core functions.
- Money Market Funds: Shield Capital has access to money market funds with competitive interest rates.
- Exchange Control and best practice in the treasury environment: Knowing the right people, at the right time and asking the right questions can save companies a lot of expense.
Whether a company has a larger treasury department that is centralised or a growing SME looking to build efficient treasury structures from the start, Treasury Management Systems (TMS) are being widely utilised to assist. Shield Capital will assist those looking for a TMS that is best suited to automate the process of managing your company’s financial operations. This helps companies to manage their financial activities, such as cash flow, assets and investment management, more efficiently.
Other Included Services:
- Business Finance: Shield Capital can assist its clients who are requiring businesses financing options when it comes the following areas: Working Capital, Trade Finance, Asset Finance, Property Finance,
Mergers and Acquisition.
- Logistics: Having the right Logistics Partner is key in delivering the required product and service in South Africa. Shield Capital has over the years developed relationships with logistics partners to
ensure that Shield’s clients are receiving the services satisfactory.
- Treasury Management Systems: Companies with large centralised treasury departments and growing SME’s are looking to build efficient treasury structures from the start. Treasury Management
systems (TMS) are be widely utilised for this to be a reality. Shield Capital is well positioned to help those looking for a TMS that is best suited for their needs.